Not For The.......

Simon Beck

With the way things are going this seems a more likely publication...

Anybody got ideas regarding content?

Attachments

• Not for the......jpg
    Not for the......jpg
    399.4 KB · Views: 407

alastairgott

Not in Yorkshire but, a trip to peak cavern with 20 mates followed by the Castleton pub crawl in the summer (please).

OFD2 to 1 followed by one beer down that pub nearby and some more drinks back at the Swcc.

Not sure if this is what you had in mind si, but it?s a start.

Simon Beck

alastairgott said:
Not in Yorkshire but, a trip to peak cavern with 20 mates followed by the Castleton pub crawl in the summer (please).

OFD2 to 1 followed by one beer down that pub nearby and some more drinks back at the Swcc.

Not sure if this is what you had in mind si, but it?s a start.

Haha! thanks Alastair

This edition excludes all the things we used to be able to do, and now includes all the things we now can do.... if that makes sense.

chunky

More like order in a takeaway and settle down to an hour of exploration of the North Yorkshire Moors on youtube?

Sent from my SM-M315F using Tapatalk

PeteHall

I used to enjoy hunting for my old Land Rover on Google Earth and Street View, but I scrapped it last year and the new one's hardly been out, so I think I've probably finished that game now.

I've got six confirmed sightings, the best of which is it stuck in a bog in the middle of the North Pennines (I have the matching photo to put a timestamp on it).

Badlad

Administrator
Staff member
Drink wine, lot's of wine, more than enough is quite sufficient.

Have a clear out, sell on ebay, wonder at the amount of space you have now.

Explore new cave - in your dreams of course ;)

Brains

Practice making new recipes rather than convenience food (made a bread and butter pudding for the first time ever last night),
Walking the same patch of parkland again and again

Simon Beck

PeteHall said:
I used to enjoy hunting for my old Land Rover on Google Earth and Street View, but I scrapped it last year and the new one's hardly been out, so I think I've probably finished that game now.

I've got six confirmed sightings, the best of which is it stuck in a bog in the middle of the North Pennines (I have the matching photo to put a timestamp on it).

I remember circumnavigating Central Park on street view while under a tranquillizer some years back.. thanks for reminder Pete!

cavemanmike

Fantasising about ice climbing hear in North Wales. we've probably had the best winter conditions for 5 years and it's killing me  o_O o_O o_O

Wardy

Two of the staff at work were dreaming of going on holiday, so I asked them where to.
To my amazement their reply was 2 weeks in Spain - it was a dream for gods sake so why not 12 months in the Maldives?

That's the beauty of lockdown, if it has to be a dream make it a big one - so back to exploring the dream cave..........

Simon Beck

I know he's not a popular subject amongst the Urbex lot (et al) but Ally Law's videos got me through a good chunk of lockdown last year.