BCA Newsletter - appeal for contributions

David Rose

It's that time again - for the next BCA newsletter.

Obviously the AGM - which I had to miss owing to an illness in the family - will provide some material. But so far, I have received - nothing. Not a single article from anyone.

I simply can't write the whole thing myself. So if you want a newsletter, please send me some stuff. My email is david@davidroseuk.com

Anything caving related - especially, of course, BCA related - will be very seriously considered, and unless it's really boring or libellous, will not be rejected.

Hi David.
CavefestUK are hoping for inclusion this edition and i have messaged you via messenger. 
Thank you.
Neil.

Cavefest 2019.

CavefestUK have been working hard all year to bring you another fabulous cave festival.
Our event is in Crickhowell this year and is being held on the August bank holiday 23rd to 26th.

So what's on offer?
Lots of caving for everyone. Quite simply, one of the best opportunities to experience caving together. From the absolute beginner, to the skilled and seasoned among us. Everyone can come and enjoy the company of cavers alike and relax with friends.
The onsite bar, and great atmosphere, will ensure that the entertainment available will hit the spot and encourage everyone to get involved. With evening events such as the Mexican fancy dress, fun is assured. Great prizes are on offer for the best dressed.

A great range of competitions are also available, and with sponsors such as Warmbac, UkCaving, Petzl, RAB and Farrworld, our prize fund is huge.

A full list of all our activities, competitions prizes and prices are available on our website. All the information about what caves are on offer with detailed descriptions of the caves themselves can also be found there.

Visit www.cavefestuk.co.uk to find out more
Registration is open and payments can be made direct, so dont delay and get yourself signed up for what is shaping up to be the best event we've created yet.

CavefestUK can be followed on Facebook and Instagram also where fantastic offers, merchandise, news and updates, pictures from past events and additions to our list of activities can be found.
Regular updates can also be discussed on our own thread right here on the UK Cave forum in the Calendar of events section.

Thanks again.
Neil

David Rose

The deadline: please get me contributions by next Saturday evening, 22 June, so I can finish it off the following day.