Agen Allwedd Access

Hi,

Can someone please confirm the current procedure for applying for Aggy Permits (MLCMAC). I recently applied to Lynne Bailey, Hafod, Syn-y-Dwr, The Dardy, Crickhowell but got no reply.

Thanks.

Ship-badger

Maybe the postman lost it, either from you to her, or her to you.
Here's the contact details from the Mynydd Llangattock website;

Mrs Lynne Bailey,
Hafod Swn-y-Dwr,
Dardy,
Crickhowell,
Powys.
NP8 1PU
tel: 01873 811662

If I was you I would telephone. If she is no longer the permit secretary, ask her who is, then let us all know through this forum.

C

Cave monster

She is still the permit secretary (or was last month). I emailed her last time I needed a permit, as well as writing to her, on membership@british-caving.org.uk, but since she's no longer the insurance person for the bca i'm not sure if she still uses that email address

T

twllddu

Regarding the last two posts, is she or isn't she doing BCA insurance ?

nickwilliams

twllddu said:
Regarding the last two posts, is she or isn't she doing BCA insurance ?

For the present, yes Lynne is still the BCA Membership Administrator. She has expressed a wish to resign w.e.f end April. We should be appointing a replacement shortly.

Regards

Nick.

nickwilliams

whitelackington said:
Where R our BCA insurance cards?

Sorry, I'm not going to engage in a public discussion of this nature with an anonymous questioner. If you have a specific question about your BCA membership, please contact me directly at n.williams@bcra.org.uk so I know who you are and what your specific question is. I will then be pleased to help you if I can.

Nick.