Free food and Beer

RTurnbull

Hello!

ULSA (University of Leeds) is down at the SWCC hut 26-28th January.
Any help with leading trips so we can build up some knowledge of the area would be brilliant.
Would be rewarded with dinner and beer.

Cheers,

Rachel

alastairgott

KristianBrook said:
Daren trip would be hood. Can't remember it being that dramatic though.

Hood, havent heard that one before... ;)

Are you describing the shape of passage? (As in number 4)
Or calling it the ghetto? (And therefore good)

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=hood&utm_source=search-action

Long Drop

RTurnbull said:
Hello!

ULSA (University of Leeds) is down at the SWCC hut 26-28th January.
Any help with leading trips so we can build up some knowledge of the area would be brilliant.
Would be rewarded with dinner and beer.

Cheers,

Rachel

Self and wife are DOs at SWCC that weekend, one or other of us should be able to lead a trip into / through / around OFD if required.

L

RTurnbull

Mike Butcher said:
Hey Rachel, yeah I'll happily lead trips for you for free food and beer, consider it done!  :ang:  :beer:

Thanks for the offer, Mike! If I believed you could lead people as far as the M50, I'd take you up on that.

RTurnbull

Long Drop said:
Self and wife are DOs at SWCC that weekend, one or other of us should be able to lead a trip into / through / around OFD if required.

L

Hey Long drop, that would be brilliant!

RTurnbull

Caver Keith said:
If you don't have any other offers I might be persuaded. What trips do you have in mind?

Hey Caver Keith!
Trip wise, we're just wanting to build up some knowledge base to attempt bigger trips in the future. OFD, Cwm Dwr are obvious ones, but we have plenty of transport, so wherever you want to go. We've got a range of abilities, almost all SRT competent but a lot caving in the South for the first time. What do you recommend? 

RTurnbull

A huge thanks to everyone that turned out and stopped us getting lost.
Regarded as the best weekend trip for sometime by Wob Rotson, thanks to everyone for teaching us new routes and allowing us access in caves we don't often visit.

If ULSA can return the favour when you're in Yorkshire, you know how to get in touch!