BSA Publications going for grabs and wanted

Jenny P

We have now been able to do a mega-sort-out of our holdings of BSA publications, thanks to Katie, and find we have quite a few duplicates of various items.  There don't seem to be any complete runs and sometimes there is only one spare copy.  We have some copies of the following issues:

Caves & Caving 1937 - 1938  (the original BSA publication which ran to 5 issues)

Cave Science 1947 - 1969  (This is sometimes listed as the BSA "Journal" but it was subtitled "Cave Science")

Proceedings of the 1963 Conference (1 copy)

BSA Bulletin 1946 - 1969

If anyone is interested and would like any of these, either individually or for a club library, please PM me and I'll check if we have what you want and arrange to get it to you.  Any which don't go this time will appear in next year's Lucky Dip and any left-overs will then be binned.

We also find ourselves short of two BSA items to complete the set so would be grateful if anyone has a spare copy of either of these:

BSA Cave Science, No. 17, July 1951
BSA Bulletin, No. 41, 1955

If so, please PM me and I'll arrange to collect the item.

Many thanks.

Jenny P

Please note that we have now received several requests for some of these journals.  Some PM'd to Mary and some PM'd to me plus some direct emails.

I'm keeping track of all requests in the order received and we'll do our best to get the items you want on to you a.s.a.p. - by caver post if possible.