Anyone want these? (FTaGH)

Pitlamp

Damn - picture won't load.

OK, I have a number of (past "use by" date but still sealed) Epson printer ink cartridges compatible with the following models:

XP-30

PM me to arrange caver post, when practicable. Free to a good home.

pwhole

God, I've got several too. For the Stylus 2100 A3! Which died several years ago, but its cartridges live on!

Pitlamp

Printer cartridges aren't cheap; I would love to give these Epson ones to a good home. (Hate wastage!)

Happy to hang onto them for someone until after lockdown if that helps with collection or caver post.

PeteHall

You could try shifting them elsewhere online. I've cleared a lot of stuff recently on Facebook Marketplace, which seems a very effective way to advertise in your local area. I've had a lot less success on Gumtree and I haven't even bothered with ebay for ages...

Pitlamp

Fulk said:
Are their serial numbers TO 2991?2994?

Nope:

BB-T1816-SLIM

E-T1801/1811 (these are black but there are some colours with a different final number)

Let me know if you want me to email a photo of all of them to you.

Pete - thanks for your suggestion but I'm one of the stalwarts still holding out on the Facebook thing (quite deliberately).
Zuckerberg hasn't managed to capture my soul yet . . .    ;)

Fulk

Pete - thanks for your suggestion but I'm one of the stalwarts still holding out on the Facebook thing (quite deliberately).
Zuckerberg hasn't managed to capture my soul yet . . .    ;)

Good on yer, John; why would one sign up to an enterprise whose function is to mine information and sell it on to whoever has the money and desire to pay for it?

Oh ? the cartridges would be no good for me.