info

Paul Marvin

Guys

Is there somewhere to look to see your personal posts that have been uploaded as I dont want to repeat a video that I have already posted . Getting a bit of brain fog nowadays .  :confused:

Mods you can chip in

Blueberry

Click on posts and you can see what you?ve posted. I can do it to you, but don?t know if you can do it to yourself.

Cantclimbtom

As a last resort you can use Google to search ukcaving.com for posts by Paul Marvin. It's not great, but if you get desperate it's worth a try

In a Google search ask it for

Site:https://ukcaving.com/board paul marvin

Cantclimbtom

left it too long to be able to edit and add this, but worst case, try trawling through the list you get

https://www.google.com/search?q=Site%3Ahttps%3A%2F%2Fukcaving.com%2Fboard+paul+marvin

Paul Marvin

Blueberry said:
Click on posts and you can see what you?ve posted. I can do it to you, but don?t know if you can do it to yourself.

That doesn't sound quite right bro if you know what I mean  ;) :LOL:

Paul Marvin

Cantclimbtom said:
As a last resort you can use Google to search ukcaving.com for posts by Paul Marvin. It's not great, but if you get desperate it's worth a try

In a Google search ask it for

Site:https://ukcaving.com/board paul marvin

Not desperate buddy it looks like there is no particularly easy way other than trawling. Looks like people will have to forgive me if I put a vid up twice    :halo:

Badlad

Administrator
Staff member
Blimey guys - it's not very hard.

Paul - just follow Pete and Mark's advice.  Or even simpler go to one of your posts just click on your own name.  That brings up your profile.  Below your name and picture it will say "show posts".  Click on that and all the posts you ever made are listed in their entirety and in order you made them.

Simple enough.

Blueberry

'Paul - just follow Pete and Mark's advice.  Or even simpler go to one of your posts just click on your own name.  That brings up your profile.  Below your name and picture it will say "show posts".  Click on that and all the posts you ever made are listed in their entirety and in order you made them'

That's what I was trying to say. But obviously didn't. And as you can see I can't even do the quoting bit properly either. I'll just give up then.

NewStuff

Click this link. It should show all your posts.
https://ukcaving.com/board/index.php?action=profile;area=showposts;u=19230

royfellows

jcarter5826 said:
You have yet to post Goginian

If you have particular interest in this mine I have a one - only - rare -as - hens -teeth ... photo of the 60 fathom drift in the drought of 2018. Its on aditnow, but if you cant get in can post on here.
Its a memory jogger for Paul Marvin as it where he dived to. There are also shots of the normally submerged 60 fathom crosscut which was surveyed by Prof David James hindered by me, and published in the journal of the Welsh Mines Society.
If people on here are interested I am happy to open a new thread and post up photos, survey and descriptions.

As a passing comment, the JRat journals mention diving this, but the dive was aborted due to some technical issues. The description implies that the 60 fathon drive was clear back in those days, Paul found it blocked.

I could rant on about this mine. There are hundreds of feet of dry backs plus a 'Roman' level, the 40, if only access could be gained. I have a dig there been going since 2005, its not looking hopeful but keep going back and doing a bit more when the site is not in use.
A labour of love.

tomferry

Roy

I am looking for a dig project to join onto I shall speak to you at namho,  would love to  learn from some experienced people for some of my own projects    :dig:

analogstrings

royfellows said:
jcarter5826 said:
You have yet to post Goginian

If you have particular interest in this mine I have a one - only - rare -as - hens -teeth ... photo of the 60 fathom drift in the drought of 2018. Its on aditnow, but if you cant get in can post on here.
Its a memory jogger for Paul Marvin as it where he dived to. There are also shots of the normally submerged 60 fathom crosscut which was surveyed by Prof David James hindered by me, and published in the journal of the Welsh Mines Society.
If people on here are interested I am happy to open a new thread and post up photos, survey and descriptions.

As a passing comment, the JRat journals mention diving this, but the dive was aborted due to some technical issues. The description implies that the 60 fathon drive was clear back in those days, Paul found it blocked.

I could rant on about this mine. There are hundreds of feet of dry backs plus a 'Roman' level, the 40, if only access could be gained. I have a dig there been going since 2005, its not looking hopeful but keep going back and doing a bit more when the site is not in use.
A labour of love.
Hi Roy. I was one of the divers with Paul. Goginian was a tad blocked with material coming in from the left. I will post the video now Paul has reminded me I filmed it. Forgot.