Wizards Chasm map or survey?

lumenchild

Has anyone got a copy of any maps or surveys of wizards Chasm,
and information about access.

I would love to get to taking some photo's in there, and seeing the beautiful formations.
It's been on my to do list for a long time, and i would love to tick it off and get some photos.

possibly go with someone who knows the cave,  :beer:

andrewmcleod

The location of the cave is on OpenStreetmap (go to their website and search for Wizards Chasm).

The cave could really do with some conservation tape...

alastairgott

Bag lady is a really impressive sized chamber/rift. It?s a great trip, ignore the hype about the mud it was fine when we went in the drier summer months this year.  :)  But I guess could become a mud bath in wetter conditions.

lumenchild

andrewmc said:
The location of the cave is on OpenStreetmap (go to their website and search for Wizards Chasm).

The cave could really do with some conservation tape...

I don't mind taking conservation tape with me, i would really like to go with someone who knows the cave well, so i don't damage anything, and we can tape off the areas that need taping off, Cave Conservation is a high priority for me when caving, i like to leave no trace, i would like to take photo's and if i can contribute with conservation tape it would be a privilege to do so.  :beer:

lumenchild

alastairgott said:
Bag lady is a really impressive sized chamber/rift. It?s a great trip, ignore the hype about the mud it was fine when we went in the drier summer months this year.  :)  But I guess could become a mud bath in wetter conditions.

I'm quite partial to a bit of sloppy mud, i've got used to caving in wales a lot, especially Ogof Hesp Alyn, which is themuddiest cave i've ever been in, but cave mud is great for the skin, so i'm not one to complain :D