Thank you

andychapm

hi everyone who organised or was just at checc.
thanks for an awesome weekend!!  :clap:
see you next year
andy

Rob

kayleigh said:
It's all been said but I had a great time, so thank you all.  :clap:
You three all know it was so good just because of our great Peak trip on the sunday  ;)

But i do agree, a very fine CHECC, once again. This event has has a massive evolution over the last 5 years that i've been, but it still has the same great feeling of a bunch of friends all pulling together to have a good laugh.

And am i right in reckoning a record number of people actually going caving?!? Must be the great caves!  (y)

DaveR

Thanks for making a happy man feel very old. Seriously though, excellent 'do', well organised and great fun. If you're the future of caving, it's a good one.
Cheers,
Dave (& Sue)

BTW; Whoever wrote CUCC on my chest on Saturday night; on Monday morning before getting in the shower I looked in a mirror; gave me quite a surprise as I'd forgotten it was there...  :eek:

MikeS

was only there for one night but it was awesome as ever!  :beer:

thanks to everyone i stumbled into

also some good fancy dress, if only i was as dedicated.  i did however enjoy suffocating ali in his mask!

Chris J

I would say that it was the second best CHECC ever (the best being the first one, which was just special as it was the first). So basically if you ignore the first one, it was the best so far (I know as I've been to all of them!)

Good mix of caving and partying with lots of people actually going underground! Presentations on Sunday morning like a proper grown up event and a well attended AGM to finish it off!

Great venue, good food, fun games and fine prizes - Well done Max and Co.   

GITs

completely agree, I had a great time behind the decks, and while I didn't get a single iota of caving done I couldnt even try to complain :) well done maxine!

B

Bouncing Bom

Truly brilliant,
I had an excellent time,
Many thanks to everyone