We have two winners!!

Pegasus

Administrator
Staff member
WE HAVE 2 WINNERS OF THE PETZL PIXA 3'S!!

wl

wl

wl

THANKS AGAIN TO BERNIES ONLINE

'Bernies is now under new ownership. It is still run by active cavers and we will endeavour to continue the service and value that have proved so popular. We will continue to stock the same products and a few new ones'.

We have two winners!  Many thanks to JJ from Dalesbridge for a) taking us to the pub :beer: and b) helping chose the winner - well he pressed the button on random.org  ;)

The first winning entry was number 125 - Maj - Congratulations!!

"Are you okay there"

"Mmmm mm mm mmmm *&%$ m mmm  mm m mmm"

The second winning entry number was 57 - tim.rose2 - congratulations!!

To get through the squeeze breathe in, relax and follow through....

Hoping we can get the Pixas to you via caverpost - please PM me to arrange  ;)

(y) Once again, many thanks to www.berniescaveshop.co.uk for the fab prizes  (y)

(y) Thanks also to everyone who supported this competition  (y)

Cheers, Pegasus

tim.rose2

Good to meet you today Pegasus.  Many thanks for your efforts organising these competitions and a big thanks to Simon / Bernies for donating the prizes. 

Dave - I've got your head torch too & have emailed regarding delivery when I'm back down South.

Tim

Maj

Just picked up my Petzl Pixa 3 prize.
A big THANKS to:-
Uk Caving, for without the forum I wouldn't have been able to enter the competition.
Tim Rose for caver post from Yorkshire to Mendip via Dorset.
Roger at the Hunters' - Centre of the Caving Universe, for his part as collection point.
JJ for pressing the random number generator button.

And last but by no means least:-

animated-smileys-music-002.gif

Simon Mullens of Bernies Online caving shop for donating the prizes, who I failed to thank in person on Tuesday. But I will have the opportunity to make amends when our paths next cross at EuroSpeleo in August where Simon will have a trade stand.

:beer:
Maj.