On the blag for a short metal ladder

Pete K

Hi all, thanks for looking.
I'm hoping one of you may have a 6 foot-ish length of old metal ladder looking for a new home. It is destined to be bolted to a wall to make it easier to access an adit that is about 5 feet off the floor. It needs to be metal, needs to be not about to fall apart and ideally needs to be free! If you have something suitable that you want some ??? for, please drop me a PM/email.
Pete K
DCA Projects

alastairgott

I think there's quite a few in Longcliffe, or you could just resin some via-ferrata staples into the wall. A much cleaner fix if it's a long term solution?

Pete K

It may be required to be removed in future so resin rungs not appropriate and certainly not free.

SamT

Pete - I have a 3 section loft ladder currently sat on my drive.  More than happy for it to go to a new home if you think it'll be suitable.

Its alloy, not steel obv..

like one if these...

Attachments

• ae235.jpg
    ae235.jpg
    5.1 KB · Views: 248

Pete K

A section of that would be spot on Sam. I'll take it all off your hands if you want rid but 1 bit should do it.

Pete K

Hi Sam
This may have resolved itself now so I won't know if it's needed for a bit but, if you're looking to get rid anyway, I'll pop the ladder in the DCA store for future jobs. If you want to hang on to it feel free.
If you want it gone and can get it to TSG in Castleton, I'll collect it from there. Unless you know anyone heading to DCRO tomorrow night or Sunday?

AR

If you want some steel ladders, there are some left over from the Garden Path dig not far from Vixen?

SamT

Chocolate Fireguard is collecting it tomorrow and taking it over to you. Feel free to stick it in the store if you like.

Ta

Sam  (y)