Otter Hole, Weds 19th April

Mattrees

Hi,

I've failed in my attempts via the usual channels, so I'm trying a shout out on here as a last resort!

I'm looking for someone to join me this Weds on an overtide trip into Otter Hole attempting to explore some of the unclimbed avens. Perhaps you're a student or teacher with some time off over Easter and fancy a mid-week trip.

Otter is a somewhat committing trip, so not suitable for novices. But if you're competent and available do get in touch.

Kind regards,

Matt

Pegasus

Administrator
Staff member
Mattrees said:
Hi,

I've failed in my attempts via the usual channels, so I'm trying a shout out on here as a last resort!

I'm looking for someone to join me this Weds on an overtide trip into Otter Hole attempting to explore some of the unclimbed avens. Perhaps you're a student or teacher with some time off over Easter and fancy a mid-week trip.

Otter is a somewhat committing trip, so not suitable for novices. But if you're competent and available do get in touch.

Kind regards,

Matt

Last resort??!!  :blink:

Hope you find someone  ;)

Mattrees

Pegasus said:
Last resort??!!  :blink:

Hope you find someone  ;)

Not looking that way at the moment.  :cautious:

Of course you and Tim could pop down for the day! I have some of the UKCaving project rope already stashed in the cave that I'm intending to use.

Anyway, here's a bump for anyone interested...