A good fight ruined

cap n chris

Is anyone else out there worried that an enjoyable mass brawl runs the risk of being suddenly and totally ruined by someone turning up with a football?

anfieldman

cap 'n chris said:
Is anyone else out there worried that an enjoyable mass brawl runs the risk of being suddenly and totally ruined by someone turning up with a football?

I think the whole episode is totally disgusting. People should be taken to court over this! The Premier League chiefs should be locked up. How dare they interrupt some totally mindless violence for the sake of some retarded half wits wanting to kick a bit of plastic around for ?'00000000000000000's per week.

Wolfart

I remember those day's years ago down at Southampton , Milton road  mob , when 22 people dressed in some colured shirts and shorts would come onto the feild and spoil a good punch up and they didn't like it when we tried to pay there wages by throwing some coins at them. How ungrateful and WHO were the pillocks dressed in black with an obsession for blowing whistles? :halo:

UP THE SAINTS

paul

anfieldman said:
cap 'n chris said:

I think the whole episode is totally disgusting. People should be taken to court over this! The Premier League chiefs should be locked up. How dare they interrupt some totally mindless violence for the sake of some retarded half wits wanting to kick a bit of plastic around for ?'00000000000000000's per week.

I've always found it strange that when there's an incident like that among football hooligans it seems to be almost accepted or expected - thankfully a lot less nowadays.

Imagine the headlines and fuss if the same thing ocurred at another sporting event such as a Formula 1 race, a Rugby match, a Cricket Match, Horce Racing, Bicycle racing, etc. etc.

whitelackington

In late Victorian times villagers used to be terrified of bicycle gangs.
Workers eventually became rich enough to buy bikes and
on Sundays the young herberts would form  gangs
and go drinking in different village pubs, the devils.

cap n chris

Modern Farthing speed demons!

modernpennyfarthing9aq.gif