Winnats head - best avoided.

SamT

Just a quick note to say that as a result of some digging on saturday - Its worth giving Winnats head a miss for a week or two till we have had chance to get back in and sort things out.

:uhoh:

SamT

Pushing the 'up' avens beyond the sewer, could be loose rock and all sorts. Needs a few sessions to tidy things up. A trip to fox chamber and back would be fine - bar the dodgy boulder choke :wink: .

Iain Barker

:( I remember digging up there in the late '80's early '90's Sam, bugger of a spot for hanging death as I recall; just watch 'yerself youth (unless your going to put in a challenge for "gay shirt" Taylor's rescue record!)
Worth looking at though.

SamT

Digging continues....

no real progress yet - but looking better all the time.

Plus we've re-rigged much of the up pitches beyond the sewer, new spits/hangers/mallions/rope etc. (should have seen the state of some of the kit :shock: )

This dig better 'go' soon - I want to get back into bagshawe - Grrr, let me at it, Grrr - let me at it.

hrock

well i see your trip down crem (the fastes dig in the world) has made you want to get back in the race to the master systom.

SamT

Well first of all we scaffed out underneath the hanging boulder - this was then turned into rubble - which of course is now sat on top of the scaff. Bit of a dilema now, theres nothing really big enough to drill (well for a charge) you could cap some of em, but its all directly above you head with no shelter so it looks like it might be a session with a crowbar :shock:.

Where as before - you could see past this boulder - the aven is now comletely choked with rubble.

We'll just have to see

Its a bit worrying abbing back down the pitches with the choke is still spitting house bricks at you :uhoh:

underground

Hmm, like bit of ballache den innit? I'm back at the contin desk on Monday- so what say I go up there Sunday night in a pair of trunks with a crowbar???? Actually give me a choice an' I'll just use me bare ands.

FFS :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

ED FUCKING S