Oversuits (double helix in particular)

Speleotron

Recently my PVC has died and I'm looking for an alternative. I do mainly Dales caving and in the active pots Ive found PVC great, in places like Easgil with lotsof dry stomping however Ive found it very hot and dehydrating. Iv'e also found the PVC to be not that hard wearing. I can still get a PVC in my size but I was wondering if there was an oversuit out thhere that was the best of both worlds, ie waterproof but not too hot.

I'm thinking of getting one of these http://www.thecavingandclimbingshop.com/epages/BT3421.sf/en_GB/?ObjectPath=/Shops/BT3421/Products/%22double%20helix%22/SubProducts/%22double%20helix-0001%22

Does anyone use one and if so what do you think? My main concern with them is how waterproof they are. i know it is unlikely that anything will be as waterproof as the PVC but if it is waterproof enough to make things like Ireby (the wet pitches) and dihedral doable then that would be ok, I can always but some thermals on underneath, but it must be more waterproof than the normal cordura suits as Iv'e found these to be freezing. I did Simpsons Swinsto in cordura in winter and it was grim.

Thanks everyone