Intermediate Therion Training course

alastairgott

Ahhhh, This was a really good event, even if we stayed at the Orpheus (Orifice), a hut I've never stayed at before, being the antichrist! (for those that don't know i'm a TSG member [Rival Club]).

Rob Eavis (Eldon Pothole Club, [Another Rival Club; who use the Coe{building @}Bagshawe Cavern]) sat next to me on the Saturday. Rob's alright, for an Eldon member. I still want to join him for a few trips as he's got Topodroid down to a fine art, and I feel I need to learn more of it.

I've got quite a bit sorted, including linking my survey of Silvestre to Marniosa. And if you only look at the Walls, then it's looking quite good, it's already on the Cave registry. so people can download the files that make it work.

Of course it's not finished yet, but I'm sure we'll get there before "Sir" Bratchley wants to dive in Northern Spain again.

Attachments

• Sobravalley.pdf
    220.2 KB · Views: 173
It was a good weekend. I never expected I would want to learn more about MetaPost  :eek:

Big thanks to Andrew and Wookey for doing the training and a big thank you to Jenny for putting up with us and sorting things out.

We'll do another one next year.

Nick