Controversy, meanwhile in the Peak District normality in practice

alastairgott

Last weekend the Peak District hosted MUSC for both days, enabling them to take groups caving. Although many suitable venues exist, naturally they chose peak cavern and then had to grace their presence at the TSG. It was great to see them in good spirit, with a good year in front of them.

This weekend other clubs descended on Castleton, with one notable exception, Birmingham Uni? Where were you?!? Let us know and if there's anything we can do to help get you set up, we'll pull out the stops.

The "other" clubs in question were old friends SUSS and NUCC, (sheff and notts) both great clubs, and Nottingham have ditched their mascot Jacob (maddoghouse) for a pineapple, a vast improvement! but your welcome to have him back as soon as possible ;)

I believe everyone enjoyed the soup, something warm and wet just as Brother Martyn Grayson ordered, and hopefully no one will get ill.

Next I believe it will be york uni's turn, with a change of venue to giants hole and the excellent round trip, they love it there! I'll have to remind myself of the date I signed up for that one, not one to miss! Especially as I've been making fish and chips in bradwell an institution for a few years now. :D

Love you Musc, Nucc, Suss and Yucpc

Alastair,
TSG member.

A_Northerner

Thanks for all the help this weekend Alastair. Things went very smoothly for an event involving over 100 students!