CHECC Grand Prize - Cave Conservation Poster

Diglett

Design a cave conservation poster.  Enter by posting on this thread. To be judged by Andrew Hinde of Natural England (thank you, Andrew  (y)).  Entries in by 10pm FRIDAY 25th, November. Don't forget to mention your Club. Cave conservation is important so - Winner 15 points, runner up 10 points.

falconjosh

Hi,
Here is Aberystwyth Caving Club entry for the conservation poster for CHECC

Attachments

• Image 62.jpg
    Image 62.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 212

aricooperdavis

Haha, very nice :) (or I suppose  :cry: )! is there a limit on the number of entries for the poster, we have a couple of people interested?

Pegasus

Administrator
Staff member
aricooperdavis said:
Haha, very nice :) (or I suppose  :cry: )! is there a limit on the number of entries for the poster, we have a couple of people interested?

No, no limit on number of entries  :)

Diglett

Good effort, EUSS! Nice that you've mentioned Bat Conservation Trust, too. However, is it rue that bats suffer 'white noise syndrome'?  :read:

aricooperdavis

Diglett said:
Good effort, EUSS! Nice that you've mentioned Bat Conservation Trust, too. However, is it rue that bats suffer 'white noise syndrome'?  :read:

Haha, cheers Diglett - fixed (although the thumbnail won't update so you'll have to follow the link to see the updated version) (y)

Badlad

Administrator
Staff member
Maybe Mendip bats are about to suffer some CHECC techo white noise.  However we like your poster, appreciate the effort and hope for more  (y)

aricooperdavis

Alex Noot

Hi, here's Adventure and Expo Plymouth's Entry.

Attachments

• 15151095_10154656430033954_585676360_n.jpg
    15151095_10154656430033954_585676360_n.jpg
    107.5 KB · Views: 206

Badlad

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome to the forum Yuko.  I'll see you all at CHECC on the saturday morning with all the goodies.  ;)

Pegasus

Administrator
Staff member
Can someone cleverer than me post this up onto the forum rather than via a link?

Thanks  (y)