Did you go to ES16? Where has your beaker traveled to since.

yrammy

An informal competition set up by the British Caving Library with a stunning mystery prize (maybe) . Where has your conference beaker traveled to? A prize for the furthest away from Yorkshire or the most unusual location. Use the tag #confbeaker  and post your photos.  Can you beat Portugal or the cricket match at Priddy?

To be judged at the end of September.

Pegasus

Administrator
Staff member
Where would you like folks to post their photos??  There are lots on the ES16 facebook page for example  ;)

yrammy

Plenty of entries via Facebook ! I have decided to extend this until 31/12/2016 as the beakers are still on the move!
But to keep things fair  I will be awarding a prize to the furthest traveled by the original closing date so watch this space.

Mary

Alex

Mine has not been very adventurous, its still in Yorkshire! Maybe I will have to take it on a trip.

Roger W

I note that the prize may be awarded for "the most unusual location."  You might not have to take your beaker out of Yorkshire for that!

Jenny P

I'm pretty sure there must be several in Australia by now but maybe they haven't seen the Facebook posting and don't follow UKcaving.  I'll see if I can prod some of them into posting.

Oz (or New Zealand) should be the winners if you take a direct line through the Earth's core from Dalesbridge.

Alex

I note that the prize may be awarded for "the most unusual location."  You might not have to take your beaker out of Yorkshire for that!

Maybe... if I can get a sheep to stay still long enough ;)