Lost: Fenix HL35 light at Craig a Fynnon parking spot/Whitewalls hut (Wales)

Lucie

Hi, we went to Craig a Fynnon on Monday (6.5.) and I think I left my Fenix light there at the parking spot just below the cave in rush. There is also a small chance it was left in the Whitewalls hut.

You are the best if you have found it, I am very attached to it :D
Thank you for having a look around!
Lucie (Imperial College caving club)

Aggybat

Lucie,

There will be a couple of CSS members at Whitewalls this weekend. I have asked them to look around the hut for you.

John

mudman

Thought I'd stop and look for you on my way past and find it nestled in the undergrowth.
Now we need to reunite you both.
:)

Lucie

I love you so much!!! I almost didn?t believe it gets found again! That is totally amazing!

So many people went out of their way already before this to get the light back to me that it?s very precious for me now :)
I got jokes this light will never stay with me but somehow it remembers to come back with a little help. Hopefully, it won?t need any more help after this!

I got your contact details from people in my club, I will write to you. One girl in our club is from the Mendips and said she would be there soon.

Thanks again!
Lucie

Lucie

And also thanks to John a lot for looking! It?s very kind of you! You both deserve huge credit for finding it!
Lucie

mudman

Does anyone know Lucie? I still have her light and haven't heard from her yet. I have PM'd her but no answer yet.
If anyone knows her, ask her to PM me here so that we can arrange getting her light back.