Little Neath River Cave

Paul Marvin

Off to South Wales next Sat  guys and this place has somehow got missed on previous trips  :-\, anybody free that doesn't mind getting wet and showing us round the place ?  (y)

Send me a PM if you wish

Paul

Paul Marvin

Did this today and LOVED it guys, if you haven't done it put is on your list great fun and very pretty inside    (y)

tomferry

Lnrc is on my list to do definitely looking forward to it  (y)

Did you make a video diving Cambrian mine Paul I remember mention of a row of carts at a turn at 27 meters  of one of the inclines down .

Tom

Paul Marvin

Huge said:
Yeah, great cave, Little Neath!

Did your dive in White Lady Cave go ahead Paul?

It will do although may have to cut it a bit short as I used a bit to much gas in Dinas today, do you know a fill centre without a trip to chepstow ?

Paul Marvin

Down and beyond said:
Lnrc is on my list to do definitely looking forward to it  (y)

Did you make a video diving Cambrian mine Paul I remember mention of a row of carts at a turn at 27 meters  of one of the inclines down .

Tom

I haven't done one but I think there are plenty about but probably shit , cant understand a lot of divers they spend ?10000,s on kit and then try and produce a film with a shit torch instead of a video light. I
f you have been to Cambrian the carts are down the incline with the cave rope going down then turn right at the bottom and just past the big fuse board . Been in Dinas today filming super HD underwater  ;)