Mendip Underground book

The Mendip Underground book by Andy Grey et al is out of print, is there anyone out there who may not need their copy anymore happy to sell their copy pls? many thanks

mikem

Alan Gray...

The Wessex Caving Club may still have copies - try contacting Alison Moody

Alex

I would sell you mine but i put it behind a locked gate, which is in keeping with the Ethos  :tease:

Antwan

That's what happens when things get made abroad...

There will be plenty of quiet British bookbinders in the new year should the powers that be decide they want to do a small run.

mikem

He had even less involvement in the latest version - it only being produced 6 years ago...

mikem

At least there would be if it hadn't sold out!
https://www.mcra.org.uk/wiki/doku.php?id=more_info

yrammy

We have a few spare copies of various guide books at the British Caving Library. If we have a copy of this going spare I will let you know (although a small donation would be welcome). 
I shall be in the library on 8th Jan.
Mary

moorebooks

yrammy said:
We have a few spare copies of various guide books at the British Caving Library. If we have a copy of this going spare I will let you know (although a small donation would be welcome). 
I shall be in the library on 8th Jan.
Mary

Mary if the book is available it retails at ?25 and now its out of print goodness knows how people would ask on the internet . I would have thought a donation of ?15 - ?20 would be a fair price for a secondhand copy in good condition , don't rob the library

Mike