left Behind Knee Pads

sinker

Paul Marvin said:
Hi Guys

We left two sets hard shell knee pads today at the parking for Rhiwbach if anybody finds them  :chair:

Sorry but....it's been quite a week for forgetting things  ;)

Cwm Penmachno lay-by car park?

I'll ask Iain Gwynne to go take a look.

Pete K

Go Below have groups in there most days. One of the trip leaders might have picked them up and brought them to the office. Lost kit in that mine/layby is something we tend to grab and look after as it is easy to collect from the office and we're there almost every day. Worth a quick call to the office if Sinker's contact doesn't find them.

Paul Marvin

Pete K said:
Go Below have groups in there most days. One of the trip leaders might have picked them up and brought them to the office. Lost kit in that mine/layby is something we tend to grab and look after as it is easy to collect from the office and we're there almost every day. Worth a quick call to the office if Sinker's contact doesn't find them.

Already rung them as my first port of call, not the end of the world but thanks anyway  (y)

Paul Marvin

sinker said:
Paul Marvin said:
Hi Guys

We left two sets hard shell knee pads today at the parking for Rhiwbach if anybody finds them  :chair:

Sorry but....it's been quite a week for forgetting things  ;)

Cwm Penmachno lay-by car park?

I'll ask Iain Gwynne to go take a look.

Yes thats the one where the bus turns round. Yes ewe have forgot a few things FFS . To be fair though I have only forgot the one albeit it was a biggy compared to Sues LOTS of little ones . Alfie smashed the trough trip no probs  (y) :D If Iain finds them or anybody else let me know as we will probably be somewhere over that way tomorrow or Thurs

pwhole

That old short-term memory loss again! I do hope you haven't been smoking underground? :)

sinker

pwhole said:
That old short-term memory loss again! I do hope you haven't been smoking underground? :)

It was the sulphur in Cae Coch. Has a similar effect.  :blink:

Paul Marvin

Knee pads recovered guys . Called this morning on the way to BF and they were still there blending in nicely with the slate scree    :D (y)