Like button

Badlad

Administrator
Staff member
The 'like' button has arrived!!

See what you think.... and see if you can find it  ;)

Pegasus

Administrator
Staff member
Mark Sims for researching it and Q for adding it deserve the credit  (y) (y)- I'm just trying very hard not to like, like and like  ;)

Now where's that Mark Burkey photo of me in Heron........?

mudman

PeteHall said:
Well I can't find it...

Maybe just my phone, or maybe I just need my eyes testing...

Attachments

• 20180414_003515.png
    20180414_003515.png
    574.1 KB · Views: 192
I found it  ;) and liked

I then pressed the back button on my web browser to get back to the home page and it had unliked  :(

Also I opened the list of people who had liked and the 'close'page' button at the bottom didn't appear to work, I had to use the back button again.

(I love playing with software)

Well done peeps I like it  :clap:

NewStuff

Les W said:
PeteHall said:
Still not there... Must be my phone...  :cry:

If you're using an ad blocker it may be blocking the like button...

Les - Nope, it's there, uBlock Origin.

Pete - It's in the top right corner of each post, any "likes" are displayed in the bottom left. If you're using Tapatalk on your phone, it may be different, this is on a "real" browser.

alanw

NewStuff said:
Les W said:
PeteHall said:
Still not there... Must be my phone...  :cry:

If you're using an ad blocker it may be blocking the like button...

Les - Nope, it's there, uBlock Origin.

Pete - It's in the top right corner of each post, any "likes" are displayed in the bottom left. If you're using Tapatalk on your phone, it may be different, this is on a "real" browser.

It's not there if you're on the "recent posts" view. Click on the link to the post and it appears.

MarkS

I don't seem to be able to see it either, but I can see the 'likes'. Maybe it is a moderators thing?

Badlad

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry mods.  It must be a glitch or box unchecked.  I'll get Q onto it first thing Monday.

MarkS

I think the Huautla topic is a prime example of why the like button is a great addition to the forum.

It's clearly a popular post (18 likes in <24 hrs) but I don't think 18 people would be replying to say they like it.

(y) (y)