There's a bit of water about - Hull Pot today

braveduck

With that about of water in the Dales ,you could be forgiven for thinking
the CPC are up at GG.! ;)

badger

lets hope water levels are back to being low when I am up in the dales 20th of this month

weather please read :read: or else :spank:

Pegasus

Administrator
Staff member
Fabulous photos - love the contrast between raging water and sunshine.

Wild in the Dales tonight.  Gave a friend (well his horse) a lift in the horsebox up to Chapel le Dale - standing water on road, bits of cars in said standing water and trailer blown about - gulp. River was raging....as I'm sure the caves will be....

AR

Pegasus said:
Fabulous photos - love the contrast between raging water and sunshine.

Wild in the Dales tonight.  Gave a friend (well his horse) a lift in the horsebox up to Chapel le Dale - standing water on road, bits of cars in said standing water and trailer blown about - gulp. River was raging....as I'm sure the caves will be....

Brave of you to take a trailer anywhere yesterday - we were meant to be taking our 7.5 tonner down to Ilkestone yesterday to collect a load of hay but decided to postpone it until this morning - the cross winds on the A515 were pretty wild when I went down to Mouldridge yesterday evening. We've got off relatively lightly in terms of rain though, probably as well for the people of Whaley Bridge!

mikem

North of England (Wales & Ireland, along with Scotland, up to the Great Glen) have had more than average rainfall for August already. Not so much due for rest of month though.