Adventure Survey

biancabm

Hi guys,

my name is Bianca and I am currently studying at HULT University. Together with my team we are conducting a research on adventure sports, which includes caving. We are looking for male partecipants between 45 and 60 years old. If you could take 5 minutes to help us out it would be really appreciated.

Here is the link:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSctyc0OxKw9di35X8W3K4IXGOO4r_oY-ebcBnnyeV7a9_7QhQ/viewform?usp=sf_link

Thank you very much!

2xw

For informed consent for a study of this type you need a preface page explaining what the study is and how the data will be used.

ZombieCake

It doesn't say men only on the survey or why, so anyone may actually fill it in.  I think there was also another survey recently where it may have been clear what was wanted to those compiling it but not necessarily to those completing it.

Oceanrower

Personally, I gave up. I just thought it was a crap survey.

Which one of the following sports are you doing? Well, in my case, at the moment, four of them.

It went downhill from there...

Note to others. If you're, apparently, doing a thesis study, bear in mind that we all give up our time for you. For nothing. At least get your spelling and grammar right. If we can be bothered, why the hell shouldn't you?

ZombieCake

Is it a actually a proper university?  I think I'm agreeing with the sentiment of Ocean Rower.  Have they already decided what the results should be? Survey design isn't as straight forward as it seems from experience.  One must admire the desire to to the research, but please could they take a step back and get independent testing done before unleashing.