SUI Lockdown Livestreams #5 - Caving Expeditions [25/06/2020]

pmccarron97

It's time for another of our Lockdown Livestreams!

This week we'll be having discussion surrounding Caving Expeditions and how they happen.
Our guests this week include Stephen MacNamara and Leda Zogbi.

Leda will be joining us Live from Brazil and will be talking about the work she has put into organising the Lights in the Darkness Project in Brazil, a large cave photography expedition.

Stephen will be talking about his expeditions to Papa New Guinea in both 2011 and 2016.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MsbKTf82MP0

We hope this mix of guests can bring about an interesting discussion (with the input from our chat members) on Caving Expeditions as a whole!

So join us again, this Thursday, 25th June 2020 at 8pm on our YouTube Channel.

We'll be having an after party on Zoom with our guests, where you'll be able to join and ask questions more informally with our guests!

Thanks & Recognition:
As per usual, I have a big list of people i'd like to say thanks to.

Firstly, i'd like to say a big thank you to all who have been engaging and watching the livestreams of a weekly basis. The level of support and engagement we've received to date has been overwhelming!
Another big thanks to Jane for sharing these posts on the UK Caving Forum, that certainly has been a big help & boost to our viewing numbers  :)
And finally, a big thank you once again to all the guests who have appeared throughout our series so far, in addition to all the photographers who have kindly allowed use of their photographs during the stream, including Robert Mulraney and Adam Prior.

If you would like to suggest a topic, or would like to come on the event as a guest, please feel free to message us either through the form, or via email: suipublicrelations@gmail.com

NB: As with all livestreaming events, we hope that everything runs smoothly, however there is still the chance that some of our guests who will be joining us may have internet connection issues. I apologise in advance if any issues present themselves during the stream. I personally will be fighting the technical challenges live as they present themselves!

Kind Regards,
Paul McCarron

SUI Public Relations Officer
www.caving.ie
suipublicrelations@gmail.com​

Attachments

• SUI-Lockdown-Livestream-25-06-2020.jpeg
    SUI-Lockdown-Livestream-25-06-2020.jpeg
    340.2 KB · Views: 250