CHECC 2010

maxb727

Hello,

It would be good to announce the new committee for those who could not stay for the AGM, all I know is that most of the last committee stood down.

See you soon Hellie

Max

Daz_of_caving

hell little caver said:
no we only had a new commity 4 3 days!

I already know some scoops ;) and yes it would be good to know the new commity. Us Huddersfield lot had to leave early sunday so missed the meeting

Daz :eek:

B

Brian Bean

Why do you hold the agm on the Sunday evening? It's got to be the most important section of the weekends events as electing a committee sets the stall out for the coming year?  Should be expecting majority attendance?  What level of attendance is required to ensure a fair representation of the Uni clubs?

maxb727

From asking around and finding information on Facebook the committee is supposedly as follows:

Rosie Holmes (MUSC)- Chairperson
Joanna Melder (RUCC)- Secretary
Chris Belton (ACC)- Treasurer
Jeff Wade (SUSS)- Training
Hellie Brooke - Publicity and Sponsorship
Mandy Fu (MUSC) - Webmaster
Jinni King - Ordinary Member
Laura Hughes (CUCC)- Ordinary Member
Tony .... (RUCC) - Ordinary Member

I have added clubs although I do not know everyones and some are no longer students, but wish to give something back in the way of helping to organise the next event.

Good luck to them all!! :beer:

Max

Marc

At the AGM the last thing mentioned was that the 2010 CHECC would PROBABLY be held in Yorkshire....  :mad:
We want MENDIPS!!!!!  (y)
;)

oli

last years guys, chears for an amazing party.

Darbyshire- way better venue than yorkshire.

Slug

The Mendips would be OK, BUT, where could you put it, no one caving hut could hold all those who came, and where would you hold the stomp ? the only option would be to hire Priddy Village Hall, and have both Marquees up, and even then, feeding you lot would be a monumental undertaking. Either that or Churchill School, which did alright hosting Hidden Earth this year.

Still that's a year away, I may have recovered from this one by then.

Daz_of_caving

Brian Bean said:
Why do you hold the agm on the Sunday evening? It's got to be the most important section of the weekends events as electing a committee sets the stall out for the coming year?  Should be expecting majority attendance?  What level of attendance is required to ensure a fair representation of the Uni clubs?

THIS! Especially when it?s held a fair drive away from a percentage of clubs! :bow:

owd git

Simply 'chair' works well
web 'master' Mandy Fu' is fine by me  , can that mean i am o.k. with correctness?
Or, nearly as pedantic as Mr. Burgess (y) (woodhatch!)
Owd Git.

hell little caver

maxb727 said:
From asking around and finding information on Facebook the committee is supposedly as follows:

Hellie Brooke - Publicity and Sponsorship

suss or nrcc if you please! and it's helen if you going to put it!

Hels

Hellie,

Was speaking to Kermit today and apparently he offered a Warmbac neofleece for checc, he hasnt herd anything and was wondering if someone had won it or not and what was happening.

Could you either contact him or message me and ill pass the message on.

Thanks

Hels

Stupot

I actually won the Neo Fleece for not being at CHECC, I will contact him and collect my prize  ;)