Author Topic: Cat from UBSS who lost a rugby shirt at the TSG please read . . .  (Read 2429 times)

Offline Pitlamp

• forum hero
I was in the Chapel in Castleton today (i.e. the TSG hostel). There was a message on the blackboard (presumably from you) about having mislaid a rugby shirt. Hanging on the corner of the blackboard was a fairly small navy coloured rugby shirt with the UBSS logo on it. Is this yours? If so please contact one of the regular TSG members so they can stash it somewhere safe for you.

Or, in case Cat doesn't look at this forum, any UBSS people who do read this please can you pass the message on? Thanks.

Offline graham

• Retired
  • forum hero
  • UBSS, Speleo-Club de Perigueux, GSG, SUI
    • UBSS
Thanks Pitlamp, I'll pass the message on.
Caving is for Life not just for Christmas

Offline Pitlamp

• forum hero
Excellent - thanks Graham. I suspect that "Scud" (username on this forum) is involved in facilitating the recovery of someone else's rucsack left at the Chapel in the near future. If Cat sends him a PM he might be able to stash that rugby shirt somewhere slightly more secure until it can be picked up?

Offline Cat

• UBSS
Ta for letting me know, I should be able to go pick it up myself in the next few weeks sometime, hopefully it should be ok where it is until then.

Offline Pitlamp

• forum hero
OK Cat - glad we managed to locate you anyway.

(I hope to be there myself at some stage over the next week and a half; if you do want me to stash it somewhere a bit less obvious - and then tell you where - just send me a PM.)

Offline katbugante

It's good to hear that you found the shirt. I hope that it is in good condition when you get it back.