For Sale: Small wetsuits, socks, headtorches etc.

JoW

Various bits of caving gear for sale, can caver post from the Dales, or will be in South Wales this weekend (if you tell me by Wednesday night) and the Peaks the following weekend. Can pm photos/ will add some tomorrow.

2 wetsuits, both used but in good condition
Gul Ladies Long John ?10 Label says size 12-14 but quite small fitting (fits approx size 8-10)
Bodyglove Ladies Shorty ?8 size small, again size 8-10 ish.

Warmbac Long Wetsuit Socks red Size 6 brand new, only tried on, but don't work for me sadly ?18

AV Knee pads that fit into the undersuit knee pockets, unused ?5

Steel Breaking Krab, used?5

Headtorches:
Petzl Pixa 2 Brand New ?28

Alpkit Muon ?10, runs of a single aa battery, great as a spare. Carried in a dry bag a couple of times but never used.

Petzl Myo XP, ?12 great torch and would make a good light for someone new to caving, or as a spare. Used a fair bit, but overground only and still works fine in use. Seems to run the batteries down if they are left in between uses, but fine if they're taken out.

Pitlamp

I have a keen buyer for the 3 head torches.

Please can you PM me to remind me what your proper email address is? I'll then put you in touch.

JoW

Keris82 said:
How thick is the Gul wetsuit? Pls can you pm me pics?

3mm I believe

Attachments

• PHOTO_20191018_150135.jpg
    PHOTO_20191018_150135.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 149

JoW

PeteHall said:
If Pitlamp hasn't already bagged all the lights, I'd be very keen on the Myo for my daughter.

Hi Pete,

I think Pitlamp wants it but if it doesn't work out in a week or so I'll get in touch.

Thanks 🙂