survey

M

mountainboy

8) does any one out there have a survey for prids as i cant find one anywhere published or otherwise

trying to look for the second lake ? any on help :shock: :D

mrodoc

Surveyed by John Hooper in the late 40's and published in the old BCRA journal Cave Science. Can do you a scanned copy! Chris Proctor has recently surveyed Dog Hole and it's relationship to Prid so may be able to help. I have done measurements in second lake as has Rick Stanton and Pete Mulholland.  Minus the water one of the largest voids in the country.

graham

mrodoc said:
Surveyed by John Hooper in the late 40's and published in the old BCRA journal Cave Science. Can do you a scanned copy! Chris Proctor has recently surveyed Dog Hole and it's relationship to Prid so may be able to help. I have done measurements in second lake as has Rick Stanton and Pete Mulholland.  Minus the water one of the largest voids in the country.

Bigger than Titan? or G.B.??  :coffee:

Les W

graham said:
mrodoc said:

Bigger than Titan? or G.B.??  :coffee:

Well it might be bigger than Titan, I couldn't possibly comment, but there is no way it could be bigger than GB Main Chamber.  ;)

mrodoc

Approx 40-50 m long 20+ metres wide and 45 metres high I estimate. The water is 32 metres deep though!