Come meet Muddy Duck @ Hidden Earth

Antwan

I'll be having a stand at Hidden Earth this year and would love to meet some of my previous 'customers' and hear of all the places you have taken Muddy Duck Stationery to.

I'll also be displaying the brand new 'Le Carnet', an A6 cross ruled, 100% waterproof workbook that you have been asking for! I hope you like it  :blink:

Also if anyone has an surveying related imagery I could use for the event you could earn your self some free stuff! (this could be raw survey data,  expedition caving, someone surveying etc...) Please do get in touch

Cave_Troll

i'd show you the survey data, but one of your books is in a zero visibility sump in Morocco with the survey data on it  :(

Antwan

Cave_Troll said:
i'd show you the survey data, but one of your books is in a zero visibility sump in Morocco with the survey data on it  :(

Its quite possible its still on there too. I have been taking one of the first ones I ever made with me on every caving trip either in the bottom of a tackle bag or oversuit pocket and the topo's Im slowly collecting in it are still looking fresh.