Caving Politics vs Normal Politics (If this upsets you, please do not read it)?

Simon Wilson

Why has it been locked? Three people started their usual bickering but one person got blamed then we all got punished and we all have to lose an interesting poll and thread?

I've just had another look at it and it was a comment by Droid that took it off on a tangent and made it go pear shaped.

Some people are outspoken and wear their heart on their sleave whilst others just want to stir for the sake of having an argument.

Simon Wilson

The questions in the poll mention "locks on caves". They do not mention mines, they do not mention gates and they do not mention CRoW.

Locks on mines and caves are quite different issues as we all know.

Gates on caves are more often not locked than locked as we all know.

CRoW is absolutely not aimed at removing locks as we all should know but some people choose to deliberately confuse it.

Simon Wilson

crickleymal said:
It wasn't really that interesting and you could predict it was going to end in tears as do so many threads on here.

People were taking part and mostly in a polite way. I thought the job of the moderators was to assist in keeping things within the rules and little else.

droid

Simon Wilson said:
I've just had another look at it and it was a comment by Droid that took it off on a tangent and made it go pear shaped.

Really?

That's your inability to read my posts properly Simon.

I was agreeing with NewStuff for the record. Just like I'd agree with you if you ever post anything I agree with.

Cut the ad hominem arguments please.