Looking for caving trip in Peaks Sat 7th May

Maj

Hi,
I've got a training course on Sunday in Buxton, but thinking about heading up to the peaks on either Fri evening or Sat morning with the idea of getting a caving trip in on the Saturday, so I'm currently looking for someone to go caving with. Does someone already have a trip planned that they wouldn't mind an extra bod tagging along, or is there someone interested in a trip. Being based in Mendip I'm happy on ladders, but I also regularly cave in Yorkshire so equally at home with SRT. I haven't yet sorted where I'm staying (obvious options are the TSG or OCC), but this might depend upon who, if anyone  :), is interested in a Sat trip.
I could pick someone up on route from the Mendip/Bristol area, although I won't be able to drop off until Sunday evening after the training course.

Cheers,
Dave King.

Ps. Off digging shortly, therefore I won't see the huge number of responses until late tonight/tomorrow morning.

alastairgott

Think we're doing an Oxlow-Maskhill or Maskhill-Oxlow exchange.
I don't think there would be any problems with you tagging along.

skippy

Shame yer not up mid week Maj, I generally cave in the Peaks on a mid week eve at this time of year.
Gimme a bell if you're ever up mid week and want a trip...I could even book a sneaky 1/2 day ;)

G