Filming in alum pot during Oct/Nov

mikem

My phone won't copy the text, so somebody else might like to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/1849317765353784/permalink/3065925377026344/

DaveyDubz

There you go:
**ATTENTION CAVERS **

FILMING NOTICE
My name is Becky and I'm a Producer at Candour Productions in Leeds. For our project Live+Wild we're going to be attempting to livestream from Alum Pot, and film a documentary about caving in the UK.
As such, we need to do some filming and pre-filming prep work in the Pot and around the vicinity of its opening on the following days:
Monday 4th October - filming prep
Sunday 17th October - rehearsal 
Monday 18th October - recording natural cave sounds
Saturday 6th November - filming all day
Sunday 7th November - filming all day

For safety reasons, we'd like to suggest that cavers try and avoid Alum Pot on these dates as there will be a number of crew and equipment in the Pot and surrounding it. 
We have permission to film from the land owner, however, understand and appreciate that there are pre-existing access agreements in place. Therefore, we hope that by giving you enough notice, this minimises any disruption, and that you are able to make alternative plans.

If you have any questions about the project, please feel free to email me - bford@candour.tv - we're also keen to hear from any local cavers who would be interested in talking to us about their experiences of caving in the Yorkshire Dales.

Joel Gellard | Assistant Producer
Live & Wild / Candour Productions | Springfield Mill | Bagley Lane | Leeds | LS28 5LY| UK
Mob: +44 (0)7765 141819
www.candour.tv|*

5G streaming from Alum, that'll be good to see.