Glad this guy isnt my neighbour

SamT

Stole this thread from UKbouldering but I feel it has some relevance to caving

http://www.cp-tel.net/pasqualy/hole/page1.html

f*** me.

Harmless, but very odd indeed.

hrock

well he has dedication and money time, can't we import him and tell him to dig holes in places with at least half a chance of finding cave. (i mean diggind in sand thats just not on)

T

Titch98

:? :?: :!:

This guy has got WAY too much time on his hands!!!

And what about the poor little mousey-wousey and the little snake going about its own business? "Ooooh look, a nice dead mouse to feed my baby snakey-wakeys with....."......... :guns: BAM!!!!..........you are now on someones plate for an evening snack!!

:cry:

Hope yer hole falls in on you................sorry........!!

:D

L

Lincolnshire poacher

Weirdo alert!!!!.

Only in the US of A

LP3

That bloke's off his rocker and to think I immigrated to the states. Most of the nutters around here [Northern Wisconsin] just go into the woods and make moonshine from spuds.

:?

Cumbrian Neil.

SimonC

Strange Neil, I thought that before your house was ‘delivered' you had already dug your own private cave to go beneath it!

Hmmm... I would have needed a wetsuit if I had... the ground water was welling up just like that strange bloke's homemade "dug out" on the website. However, a couple of weeks ago I was running around our house at 4am in the morning like a madman shooting a paintball gun at a stray cat. So I can relate to him in a minor sort of way.

Neil.

Yeah... it's what those Kentucky folks brought up to Wisconsin when they were mining this area!! It's amazing how many uses spuds can have!!