estelle

Tales from Cuthbert's - a film by Andy & Antonia Freem

Premiere event at Priddy Village Hall
Saturday 13th October from 7:30pm

Bar

Entry ?2 per person.

wl

JoW

Don't forget you could always combine your evening out with a day at the BCRA Symposium in Bristol that day and /or a field trip on the Sunday. Details on the BCRA and events pages of ukcaving.

2xw

Once it's premiered will it be released for download somewhere? Sounds cool.

estelle

discussion is still going on with what happens after with the film... :) We will no doubt update after the event.

dugadig

Thanks Chris.. I realised I made another blunder!
Hey ho.. that's me all over.  :chair:

I'm sure I'll hear how it went here. Title subtext suggests a horror film. Can't attend but very curious.  ;)

mrodoc

It is a serious documentary on St. Cuthberts covering the area exploration and what the cave has to offer. Don't confuse the posters with actual content! there will be adverts and icecreams too.

bagpuss

Great evening last night, really enjoyed the films. Amazed by quality and effort put into them.  I've not visited St Cuthberts & it was a privilege to see it's secrets and complexity on film.  Some of our club couldn't make it, so please keep us posted about whether it's available to purchase online  (y)

andyfr

'Tales from Cuthberts' film is now available in 7 parts on Youtube, Catchpool1 channel. There are ordered 1 to 7 so you can watch them sequentially or dip in to a section you are interested in.

https://www.youtube.com/user/Catchpool1

(Added a link, Pegasus  :) )

That is brilliant, brings back memories of many a soaking in that entrance rift as the first person out lifts the sluice gate to soak the rest of the party  :eek: