SamT

hoorrah - another eldon member.

seriously though, well done to all!

When do we get to wet the Baby's head

:drink:

underground

cave shrimp said:
:D congratulations. hope wife and baby are doing well :D :clap:

Thanks!!! :D I posted this on our sister site www.ukbouldering.com earlier, but since I'm soooo ready for bed now, I'll just paste it here....

Thanks for the congartulations chaps, I reckon it's gonna be a bit of an experience this... Mum and Grace are coming home tomorrow soI'm just staying up with a few bevvies for the last time in a while, god it's been rather amazing since Thusdi, shit scary, upsetting, overwhelming and effing wonderful. I can't believe how different things feel, Friday dinner I was shopping in Tesco's, now I'm at home getting everything ready for my daughter and her mum to come home, that's one of the scary bits cos there'll be no midwife to show us what to do- but still I can't wait. I've only known th3 baby for 2 days but I love her so much- she slipped a bit in the bath earlier and (we got a bathing lesson the day before) and i felt like absolute shite, cos I'd let her slip. Didn't know she'd be so slippy though. And every time she makes a noise I'm worried she can't breathe or summat. But she's OK, and she's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen.... Jeez I'm a dad

Oh, and by the way...
SamT wrote:

When do we get to wet the Baby's head

As soon as I'm ready mate- might be a little while..... :shock:

SamT

underground said:
As soon as I'm ready mate- might be a little while..... :shock:

No worries. all sounds a bit traumatic :shock:.

let us know when you all up to accepting visitors and we'll pop over :)