First things to do post lockdown

ZombieCake

I'll probably get in lots and lots of trouble for this...

However, there's a few Mendippy things I'd quite to look at and this this the only real video manual I could find to explain the procedure.  What to do?  :-\  :-\  :-\

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVhOulJ9lo4

I'll get my coat...

Pitlamp

1. Get head mowed.

2. Go caving.

Needs to be in that order so my caving helmet fits again.

PeteHall

I'm on top of no.1 already. Had my 3rd lockdown trim last weekend  :)

I suppose the post-lockdown weather will determine no. 2...

Duck ditch

To whoever has ropes down the entrance to a couple of pots along the turberry road. They are still there ready and waiting for you.      ;)
I?m assuming you weren?t underground not unless you walked in from somewhere obscure.  Have fun.

1. See my mates and family I havent seen in ages.

2. Promise to myself that I will never, ever, ever think "ah I can't be bothered driving the hr to Yorkshire, I won't go caving tonight" :spank:

3. Have some epic days out caving with some brilliant people I haven't seen in a good while.

The Old Ruminator

Apart from caving life pretty much the same for me here in Somerset. Been to the park today. Lots of folk in the sun. Ice Cream man there and toilets open.

Despite loads more people getting out.

"There have been no newly confirmed cases in Bath and North East Somerset, Somerset West and Taunton or South Somerset in the last 24 hours. ".

Alex

Sounds like its almost safe to go caving with your mates down there then, lets hope the PM updates the advice then, though its always going to be London based thinking.

Speleotron

The Old Ruminator said:
Apart from caving life pretty much the same for me here in Somerset. Been to the park today. Lots of folk in the sun. Ice Cream man there and toilets open.

Despite loads more people getting out.

"There have been no newly confirmed cases in Bath and North East Somerset, Somerset West and Taunton or South Somerset in the last 24 hours. ".

This is encouraging, let's hope its not just the incubation period though!

I'm feeling better about things now though, as  it turns out that the people testing positive for the disease a few weeks after recovery hadn't caught it again, it was just harmless surviving fragments of the viral RNA triggering the test. With a bit of luck we might not be a million miles away from herd immunity.

tony from suffolk

We're looking forward to going up to the Lake District again. We've a holiday home in Keswick, and it doesn't make much sense why, given we will be doing exactly the same things to isolate ourselves  up there as we do in Suffolk, we've been prevented from living there.

Pie Muncher

Duck ditch said:
To whoever has ropes down the entrance to a couple of pots along the turberry road. They are still there ready and waiting for you.      ;)
I?m assuming you weren?t underground not unless you walked in from somewhere obscure.  Have fun.
Message passed to owner, good to know they are still there. Been there since before lockdown so no obscure walk in.