Lift from Exeter to Mendip this weekend? 25th/27th

aricooperdavis

Hi,

Exeter Uni are running their traditional trip to The Belfry for Easter, but we're a little short on cars. Is anyone available this weekend to give some student cavers a lift?

We'll pay for fuel, and you're welcome to cave with us, borrow some kit, etc, and we promise that we're nice!

Thanks for your help,

Ari

aricooperdavis

So we've ended up hiring a car, which means that if anyone wants a weekend on Mendip in good company then we have free spaces, so let me know :)

aricooperdavis

I've nothing against hitching, but we might not have many people stop for 7 students standing by the side of the road each with a bag, tackle sack, and rubble bag of caving kit  :LOL:

tamarmole

aricooperdavis said:
I've nothing against hitching, but we might not have many people stop for 7 students standing by the side of the road each with a bag, tackle sack, and rubble bag of caving kit  :LOL:

A good point well made.

Have a great weekend.

aricooperdavis

rhychydwr1 said:
Gott in Himmel!  EUSS coming to Mendip.  I think I will stay in Wales for that weekend  :eek:

Haha, you had the same reaction last time rhychydwr1, but you know how quickly the turnaround is for members of uni caving clubs - we're a nice bunch! :LOL:

bograt

rhychydwr1 said:
Gott in Himmel!  EUSS coming to Mendip.  I think I will stay in Wales for that weekend  :eek:

I think I would, your own armchair is usually more comfy!!  :clap: :clap: