Pridhamsleigh strange odour.

I've been down Prid with a few groups this week and there's a strange odour coming from the Angels Wings/ bottom of the Rift area. I haven't had chance to investigate and I'm working away for the rest of the week so won't be able to have a look until next week. If anyone can have a look please post here. If not I'll get in there next week.

mrodoc

None of those names are on the survey. I have never seen an Angel's Wing in Prid! There is a nice one in Reed's Cave. To which Rift are you referring, Deep Well, Flooded Rift or another one?

I use unconventional names in Prid (well most caves) so hope you can follow this
Cross Bishops Chamber, take the middle hole and go up the muddy (not any more) Staircase.  Cross the Table that leads up to The Attic and immediate turn left down hill and this takes you to the top of The Rift (or at least that is what I call it)
The bottom is in The Cellars, the route you take to the Deep Well if you don't go via the Bear Pit (The left hole from Bishops Chamber) ;)

mrodoc

I think you must mean the rift that you traverse along back towards Crystal Chamber. You can exit either by the Final Curtain Chamber or at a lower level nearer the entrance. Am I right?

Joe90

Joe Cartwright might of had an accident of the man mud type again. Its surprisingly common for him.

Sent from my HUAWEI TIT-AL00 using Tapatalk

Cartwright26

Joe90 said:
Joe Cartwright might of had an accident of the man mud type again. Its surprisingly common for him.

Sent from my HUAWEI TIT-AL00 using Tapatalk

Makes a change from the man milk accidents you are used to