caveclimb.com - opening in Buckfastleigh

Andy Sparrow

I am very pleased to announce that we will be opening a second branch of caveclimb.com in Buckfastleigh, Devon.
We have leased a unit next door to the Dartrock Climbing Centre (5 minutes from Pridhamsleigh)  We will stock a comprehensive range of climbing and caving equipment.  We will also offer caving equipment for hire - a service not currently available in Devon (as far as I know).

Our provisional opening date is Saturday 13th March.

Andy Sparrow

www.caveclimb.com

Maggot

Congratulations, and best of luck with this venture. :clap:
It's good to see a business expanding in these hard times.

Hels

There is a service available in devon, you can hire in chudleigh, because that is what plymouth uni did back in the day :)

Hels

moorebooks

Good luck with this Andy - I forwarded your details onto Mine Explorer and will let Sub Brit and the mining History brigade know. I suspect you will do well with Cousin Jack

Mike

Andy Sparrow

The shop will open next Friday night (26th Feb) at 7.00pm (until 10.00pm). Come on round for a look and a glass of bubbly.
Our provisional opening hours are as follows:

Saturday 10am - 5.00pm
Sunday 10am - 4.00pm
Monday - closed
Tuesday - closed
Wednesday - 2.00pm - 8.00pm
Thursday - 2.00pm  - 8.00pm
Friday - 2.00pm - 8.00pm

The opening hours may seem strange but they correspond to the most active periods at the Dartrock Climbing Centre (we are next door).

Location - Dart Mills, Old Totnes Road,
Buckfastleigh TQ11 0NF  From the A38 follow the Totnes Road (A384) for about 1 km - follow the signs for Dartrock Climbing Centre,

For any enquiries please call our Cheddar branch on 01934 741623.

C

climber87

came to have a look around at the weekend and couldn't find you - are you open yet?

Andy Sparrow

I am sorry to have to report that caveclimb at Buckfastleigh has closed permanently.  I apologise to anyone who made a journey to find us or hoped to use the shop.  I am afraid we stretched ourselves a bit too far and the level of trade was below the minimum required to sustain the shop. 
Sorry folks - we gave it our best shot.

Andy and Rachel Sparrow