Prid II - photos anyone?

D

Dear Noel Axle

Has anyone got any pictures of Prid II?
I've often wondered what it looks like on the other side of the Lake.
Cheers AH

anfieldman

I would guess that Peter Glanvill will have some pictures of this, living closer to the area than most and being a cave diver. I have checked his website but cannot see any on there. Peter has so many photos though that a lot of them are probably not on his site. PM him and I'm sure he will be pleased to help. His member name is Mrodoc.

:)

mrodoc

If you don'[t know who i am by now you are not a very good detective! Yes Prid 2 collection needs uploading and has been scanned.  Watch the Darkanddeep website at intervals. Will post a reminder when I get round to it.  I need to post my Baker's Pit pics as well.

mrodoc

As I had been prompted I have now posted some Pridhamsleigh pictures. Must get down there some time and take some more.  Some of these are 30 years old!

oink83

I appreciate that this topic is 9 years old, however I've been digging for Prid 2 pics and this thread is all I've come across, however when I go to your website Peter, it seems to be broken, clicking any of the links just throws up a bunch of web code. Would love to see those pictures if they're still available!

aricooperdavis

The photos are still there, just harder to view. This is linking directly from his website - you should be able to click on the photos to make them bigger.

PRI-024.jpg
Surfacing in Prid 2
PRI-002.jpg
Aragonite on the walls in Prid 2
PRI-007.jpg
Straws in Prid 2

PRI-017.jpg
Stal cascades into the lake of Prid 2
PRI-008.jpg
View from the ledge above Prid 2 lake
PRI-049.jpg
Brian (Scoff) Schofield approaching the arch from Prid 2 towards Prid 1