"The Descent: Part 2"

C

Colin the Caver

It's a bugger when you meet them Crawlers, spoils a good trip it does. :mad:

cap n chris

Just another normal day in Goatchurch Cavern by the looks of things, then!

Can hardly wait; pencilled in my diary already. Coolio! - I learned a lot from the first film and look forward to learning more from the next. (*];-)

Wolfart

Oh goody can't wait,will have to hide in a cave to avoid it,no.......wait there might be them there thingy's in there...... :eek: :eek: :eek:
O god where can i hide? :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Elaine

Yes, that's just it.  :cry:  I have only just got used to not expecting a white thing to jump out at me each time I go caving. And I am going to have to watch it too (tho not until it comes out on dvd, and by then everyone will have given away all the scariest bits!)

Joe Duxbury

Will any cavers put up their hands and admit to taking part in the making of "Part 2"?
Some of you had a great time as extras with the "crawler" costumes in the original.
I wonder if those props still exist? A head, mounted on a suitable wooden plaque, would make a great trophy for a caving hut.
Hmm. Might put some novices off, though...

cap n chris

:eek:

Cavers? Surely not, Joe? Since the original film was made in a studio and didn't venture anywhere near a real cave (other than in pre-filming training for the actresses) I'd be surprised if any cavers have been required in the making of part deux, presuming that similar production techniques (ie carpentry/fake caves) were used.

Peter Burgess

I believe a certain cave rescue organisation contributed (loaned) some kit to the production team on the strict understanding that it was NOT to be used for anything more than static props, and they received a nice donation in return.