EuroSpeleo Volunteers

damian

EuroSpeleo is on track to be an amazing event. We have sold over 1,000 tickets, have some amazing lectures and entertainment booked and will be rigging loads of amazing caves.

We are now looking to fill up our team of volunteers, who will be so vital to the overall success.

All volunteers will have their entrance fees refunded at the rate of 1 day refunded for every 1/2 day worked. Clearly this is largely a gesture, but volunteers will be helping to make EuroSpeleo 2016 truly memorable.

If you think you MIGHT be willing to volunteer, please fill in this form and we will get back to you. At this stage you are merely expressing an interest and will not be committed to anything.

damian

Many thanks for the excellent response so far. All those who have completed the form should have received an email from me this evening. If you didn't, I'd be grateful if you could fill in the form again.

damian

Shameless plug to bring this back to people's "unread posts". We have had a great response so far, but really do need a lot of volunteers for EuroSpeleo to be a total success.

damian

Thanks to all the wonderful people who are volunteering. Any others will be hugely appreciated.

If you think you MIGHT be willing to volunteer, please fill in this form and we will get back to you. At this stage you are merely expressing an interest and will not be committed to anything. Don't worry if you're not sure when you're available - just letting me know you might be willing to help is very useful.

damian

Hi ari

Thanks for your help. You seem to have filled in the form at 4:30pm today and as it happens I've just sent you a message. If you don't get it, please let me know.

aricooperdavis

Hi Damian, weird, definitely filled it in before Alex posted, but did it again just now to see if it fixed it. Thanks for your email :)