SpanSet IRATA course... and the winner is.....?

CatM

Wow, this was genuinely a really tough decision as to who should win the IRATA course. There were many worthy contenders who put forward very convincing cases and it's a shame you can't all win!
However, after much deliberation, myself and my trusted advisors agreed that the prize should go to.....

Mr.Daniel

Congratulations!!
:clap:

I'm sure Pegasus/Wardy will be in touch soon to discuss details.

Again, thanks so much to everyone who entered and I wish you all the very best for your futures.  :beer:

To show that taking part really does count: Rumour has it that SpanSet will be offering discounted courses to the runners up - so watch this space! (y)

wl

https://www.spanset.com/

Mr.Daniel

I don?t know exactly what to write because I am in total shock. I didn?t expect to win the competition at all, I just wanted to give myself a chance.

I am so grateful to everyone involved in this, Cat, Spanset, ukcaving ......I hope I haven?t forgotten anyone.

I truly believe this will change my life and I?m going to make the most of every opportunity from it.

I?ll need to sort my donation out for Cat and I will of course post up more about the course once I have completed it later in the year.

Again thanks so much, soppy as it sounds I was overwhelmed when my friend showed me I had won. I was in total disbelief and it feels like a dream. I will have to check the forum again tomorrow morning to make sure I wasn?t dreaming.

Enough waffle from me for now. Thanks again

CatM

You're very welcome! I hope this will open up many doors for you and I for one look forward to hearing about the course and where it takes you beyond :)

I'll PM you about donations - I suggest a split between CHECC and our respective local cave rescue organisations: CRO and MCR.

Wardy

Thanks Cat for offering this and selecting a very worthy winner - we look forward to meeting Mr Daniel in the near future.

Due to the enthusiastic and worthy entries from the other participants SpanSet will as Cat suggested be happy to offer those individuals a good discount against a course, to help them on their way developing their careers.

We will PM the participants and then hopefully we may meet more of them in the coming months.

It is always nice to see Cavers and Climbers earn a living using some of their sporting skills and even better when they use the money to expand their sporting ambitions.

good luck to all from Spanset
Wardy

Pegasus

Administrator
Staff member
Mr.Daniel said:
I don?t know exactly what to write because I am in total shock. I didn?t expect to win the competition at all, I just wanted to give myself a chance.

I am so grateful to everyone involved in this, Cat, Spanset, ukcaving ......I hope I haven?t forgotten anyone.

I truly believe this will change my life and I?m going to make the most of every opportunity from it.

I?ll need to sort my donation out for Cat and I will of course post up more about the course once I have completed it later in the year.

Again thanks so much, soppy as it sounds I was overwhelmed when my friend showed me I had won. I was in total disbelief and it feels like a dream. I will have to check the forum again tomorrow morning to make sure I wasn?t dreaming.

You're not dreaming - have just sent an e-mail/PM on how you can claim your prize  ;)  Congratulations, Daniel - keep us posted on how you get on and here's wishing you luck on your course and with your new career! All the best, Jane

Thanks once again to SpanSet and Cat for their generosity.  This is one of the best things I've been involved with on the forum  :)

Pegasus

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry you couldn't all win.  I have just sent PM's and e-mails to all other entrants re the discount SpanSet have offered.

Any queries, please PM/e-mail me back.

Cheers, Jane

SpanSet

Mr.Daniel said:

Hi - Really looking forward to hearing from you when you are ready to fix a date.  See you soon - Jude at SpanSet ;)