YORKSHIRE PIPELINE

racingsnake

What kind of pipeline are those smegin massive pipes on the side of the road from ingleton to austwick for. And what is the route of the line. Any one know ??

Stu

cap 'n chris said:
I thought it was new affordable housing for Yarkshire cavers  :coffee:

I think this may go wildly off topic --- anytime now!!!  :icon_321:

:tease:

racingsnake

Well boys as they say

"Is the bottom falling out of your world" ?

"Drink Butcombe and let the world fall out of your bottom"

:LOL: :beer:

caverholic

Seen the pipes a few times and thought wouldn't that make the ultimate steal.
Could line the titan surface shafts perfectly.

Although a 30m(or so) pipe is not the world most inconspicuous thing to travel 100 miles with.

T

tubby two

graham said:
Yeah, Boddingtons  :yucky:  :yucky: :yucky:

Or skipton breweries Golden Pippin. That aint a bad tipple.

And on the cider point i have to agree you southerners do better than us up here... but the beast stuff- is swedish!

tt.

Mr Fell

tubby two said:
graham said:
Yeah, Boddingtons  :yucky:  :yucky: :yucky:

Or skipton breweries Golden Pippin. That aint a bad tipple.

And on the cider point i have to agree you southerners do better than us up here... but the beast stuff- is swedish!

tt.
But Boddingtons is brilliant - its better than Thwaites,Pippin,Butcombe,Brains SA and even Rodger Wilko`s best brainrot - which by the way isnt half all that bad.

Wolfart

Just got back from a holiday in the states travellled from Vegas up to Lake Tahoe over to Napa valley, wines wasnt bad, down to L.A. back to Vegas did not find one decent beer though did find a supermarket that sold Newcastle brown ale, so north,south,midlands i'll drink anything as long as its wet and brown,hic :beer:

AndyF

tubby two said:
graham said:

tt.

yes, the Swedish stuff is great - you can buy it in IKEA of all palces. Lets face it you need a drink after going there...