Olympus TG 4 in Night Scene Mode.

The Old Ruminator

More praise for this little camera. Took my caving camera to Taunton Carnival last night as it was raining so the Canon 100D stayed at home. You have to wait a few seconds between exposures whilst the camera processes the images but it coped well with the reflections and wet conditions.

My grandson assists the local police.

I do love my TG 4

Proof that I have a life beyond caving.

mrodoc

I have a collection of Chard Carnival shots. One interesting observation on Carnivals is that it gives one a chance to see the obesity epidemic spreading. The proportion of fat majorettes in processions is rising steadily.  I am glad I am retired and no longer running the diabetes clinic as it is going to be bulging in the next 10 years (seems the right adjective :)).

tony from suffolk

On your recent recommendation Mr OR I bought myself a TG-4, mostly for use when we're in the Lake District (it rains a fair bit there you know...). Anyway, I love it! The fact it can give RAW images is very handy, it takes great pictures, & I like the way when you switch it on it's instantly ready. I bought a floating strap for it for when I get my dighy out on Derwentwater. It's just a lovely thing altogether.

SamT

tony from suffolk said:
On your recent recommendation Mr OR I bought myself a TG-4, mostly for use when we're in the Lake District (it rains a fair bit there you know...). Anyway, I love it! The fact it can give RAW images is very handy, it takes great pictures, & I like the way when you switch it on it's instantly ready. I bought a floating strap for it for when I get my dighy out on Derwentwater. It's just a lovely thing altogether.
which floating strap did you buy.. out of interest?

tony from suffolk

SamT said:
tony from suffolk said:
which floating strap did you buy.. out of interest?
Hi Sam, it was this one, https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0080DIZ10/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o07_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1, from our friendly South American river people.

SamT

Thanks tony, been looking at some online. 

Someone on holiday this summer had a really neat neoprene one that folded over the camera itself to act as a nice cushioned 'pouch' .