Awesome...

T

tubby two

Awesome, a new forum where i can terrorise you lot with the ramblings of my mind again.

Hold on tight folks...

tt.

p.s. meant to say cheers emma/bubba etc. :D

T

tubby two

No, i often work quite late, theres nobody in the lab to put me off and i can listen to planet rock at whatever volume i want.

The ASBO might be a risk, don't tell to many people eh? At least a forum keeps me from filling peoples inboxes with piles of pointless banter all day :wink:

tt.

newcastlecaver

Congratulations to James for becoming president of UNCC and I look forward to perhaps doing more caving with the club this year :D
also congrats to rest of committee.

and anyone who says I'm an armchair caver- I'm planning a trip on Saturday- any takers? all welcome, no srt needed- thinking of doing smeltmill beck?

GemmaJones

I thought this was a private forum wih a password for UNCC...I'm kinda presuming not then as i don't think i had to log on to get to read this!! I guess we will have to be a little more restrained than the cavers mailbase then...we wouldn't want to put the club into disrepute!! Anyway, good work Emma on suggesting this forum!

Congratulations on the new committee. Sorry couldn't be there at the dinner meet. The Atlas Mountains were very nice though! I can highly recommend Morocco as an up and coming adventure packed holiday and Easyjet are starting to fly there from July i think! However, no matter what the Lonely Planet says i think crampons and ice axes are necessary for Jebel Toubkal. Hindsight is great isn't it!

Anyone worked out yet how to put your piccie on like all the other forum regulars??

Gemma
xxxxxxx

T

tubby two

Anyone worked out yet how to put your piccie on like all the other forum regulars??

Ask tubby, he has an amazing picture of a red cross on his.

tt.