Excellent fast food outlet at Ingleton

Pitlamp

Please can I just give a leg up for SEASONS BAKERY at Ingleton?

They're in the grounds of the old Ingleton Middle School - if travelling north on the A65 turn off right (opposite the petrol station) then turn right as if heading for Chapel-le-Dale, the bakery is on the right after about 100 yards.

They have a massive selection of pies, loads of big sandwiches - and they bake great slabs of pizza on large trays. They also serve hot coffee and tea to take away. My weekly bread order comes from there and I was impressed recently when I asked casually whether they make wholemeal rolls and the answer was "No - but I'll make you some!". Everything they sell seems to be generously proportioned; I just had a lamb & veg pasty and it filled even me up (and, believe me, I'm a champion eater).

I'd not want to steer business away from certain well known cafes in the Ingleton area. But, if you want something quick, filling and nice, give Seasons Bakery a try. They're open seven days a week, from 07-00 to 17-00 Monday to Saturday and 08-00 to 16-00 Sunday. It's exactly the sort of local business which makes a village like Ingleton thrive, employing a number of people, so let's try and support it if we can.

This link will give you the idea:

https://www.threepeaksyorkshire.com/seasons-bakery

CatM

Great to know, thanks! Some of those pies look proper yummy.

Sent from my XT1039 using Tapatalk

Long Drop

We've been in there several times over the last year or so and can only agree; excellent place.  You can usually park right outside the door as well.  (y)

As I'll be passing through Ingleton tomorrow I'll give it a try for lunch, got a couple of bridges to look at over that way, will be worth the detour!

Dan.

Alex

Great shop, but they don't take Inglesport vouchers. Believe me I tried. I got loads of the buggers, they keep expiring like my kit!

Ed

Alex said:
Great shop, but they don't take Inglesport vouchers. Believe me I tried. I got loads of the buggers, they keep expiring like my kit!

Use them on more fry ups......your kit will.last longer as you'll not fit down those tight crawls